Austin Plumbing Services
Professional Plumbing You Can Depend On
Whether you have a plumbing emergency or need routine construction services, you can always count on PDQ Plumbing for professional, dependable, ad quality plumbing services. Our Austin plumber offers a wide range of comprehensive plumbing work including:
- Remodeling : PDQ plumbing has all of the equipment and supplies necessary to replace, repair, or install plumbing systems in your re-modeled home or building.
- Mobile Home : We can install or repair everything plumbing-related that your mobile home needs—from the bathrooms to the kitchen—at affordable prices.
- Tunnel Projects : If you have a pipe that is leaking, tunneling can resolve the problem! A tunnel can be dug under your house to properly locate and access the leaking pipe
- Camera Inspection : In order to locate plumbing damage, we use a camera system to inspect your sewer pipes.
- Custom Fixtures : We can install any new fixtures in your home, including shower heads, faucets, toilet systems, sinks and more!
- Drain Cleaning : Homes have various drains to let water drain properly. It is important to keep these drains clean so they do not flood or become clogged.
- General Plumbing : If you have a leaky faucet, PDQ Plumbing can take care of it. We can handle any plumbing service, no matter how big or small the task is.
- Hydrant & Utilities : PDQ Plumbing can install water hydrants and other utilities in new developments to ensure you meet the city regulations and standards.
- Re-Piping : Although today’s pipes are much more durable, older home plumbing requires a lot of maintenance. We can replace old pipes with more durable pipes that last longer.
Kitec Re-Piping : In 2005 kitec water pipe and fittings were recalled, However this material was used to pipe homes clear up until 2009. If you have kitec pipe and are experiencing any problems, our plumbers are extremely knowledgeable about this product and the re-pipe process. We will be adding a page with helpful information on kitec soon. http://www.keyetv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/recalled-pipes-found-texas-homes-15950.shtml
- Sewer Lines : Leaks in sewer lines are very unpleasant. If sewer line leaks are not repaired quickly, they can lead to more costly and unpleasant complications.
- Tankless Water Heaters : Tankless water heaters only provide hot water when you need it, rather than storing hot water. Powered by gas or electricity, these water heaters are more cost efficient.
- Water Lines : Leaks in your water line can be costly and can potentially damage your home. If you think you may have a leak, contact us at 512-670-9531 immediately to fix it!
Don’t let your home or building’s plumbing problems cause unnecessary stress—we are the Austin plumber for you!
Call our reliable team of plumbing experts at 512-670-9531 today. We are happy to diagnose the issue and fix it quickly and correctly at a reasonable price!